Charming property consisting of historical villa, farmhouse, barn and cellar, surrounded by about 8.5 hectares of land. All located on a gentle hill south-east of Pisa, about 30 minutes from the Tyrrhenian coast and from Pisa.
– An 18th century villa, well preserved and recovered by the current owners, for a total of about 750 square meters, arranged on three floors.
– Farmhouse of about 500 m2 arranged on two floors, a cellar with tasting room on the ground floor and two apartments on the first floor, one of which is partially restored and one already renovated;
– Barn of about 70 square meters on two floors to be restored
– Ancient cellar dug in the tuff, 40 meters long with 2 separate entrances in the park.
– Vineyards for about 3.2 hectares which currently provide around 15,000 bottles per year.
– Olive grove